konalavadome

Greetings From Bali

• 4 Replies

Ramadean

• Busker
    • ramadean
« on: April 07, 2017, 05:06:37 AM »
Hi all,
My name is Ramdean I am a new member here from Bali, Indonesia. I am a businessman who love to write songs and sing sometimes. I started recording my works at home since last year and I will start to post it one by one here for feedback. Since I am not a full time performer I really need advise from everyone here who I believe the experts in this music industry. I write pop ballad and mostly about social and environmental issues to express my feeling and send messages to everyone concerned. I have a sea turtle conservation myself along with some other community projects I involved in.

My biggest problem in song writing especially during recording is my English. I am not a native speaker, I grew up with 2 native languages, we study English at school and I speak Japanese too. In this case my accent and pronunciation sometimes get me frustrated. Especially I did everything at home with very limited facilities, that is why the result is far away from perfect. My English bothers my lyric too, so hope I get a lot of help from you guys.

Thank you all, hope we get to know each other very soon. If you have question about me, my works or about Bali just let me know.

Cheers,
Ramadean.

Gill

• Open Mic
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 02:21:59 PM »
Hi, and welcome. I'm new here too and don't worry, the members make you feel welcome here and try to work with you if your English is a 'bit off. I love Indonesia! ;)

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 10:19:03 PM »
Hi and welcome,
I'm sure you get lots of inspiration from Bali, my daughter visited last year and said it was stunning.
Have fun here and look forward hearing your songs.
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 08:33:48 AM »
Welcome Ramadean!! I look forward to hearing your work.

I am curious - do you write songs in your native tongues? I would be interested to hear these too.

All the best
Darren

Ramadean

• Busker
    • ramadean
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 03:15:03 AM »
Thank you all....
Yes Bali is very beautiful, visit us sometime in the future...
I do write songs in my language too and one of them has been recorded. They are all in my website.