Hey Ho! Hi Low! My Name's Kyle!

• 14 Replies

KyleRead

• Busker
« on: March 19, 2017, 11:27:22 PM »
Hello everyone! Name's Kyle!

I'm from Canada, eh. I'm a very-very-very new lyricist who just became one... today! I'm a blogger and short-story writer. I was never really interested in doing this until yesterday, when I accidentally clicked on this website. Then I saw so many poetic writing in the lyrics section. I knew I had to be one. I'm really excited to join this really great circle of people! Hope to work with many of you!!  ;D ;D ;D

Great thanks and love,

Kyle Read

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 12:14:04 AM »
Hey, Kyle! Welcome to the friendliest and best forum on the web. I think you'll like it here.

Vicki

Yodasdad

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 12:35:31 AM »
Of course it's a friendly place, we've got ourselves a Canadian now!

Welcome Kyle.

I was forced in to being a lyricist a few years ago when I realised I needed words to write songs. I'm yet to come up with some good ones.

See you on the boards.

Yodasdad

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 08:03:56 AM »
Welcome to the forum KYLE
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Mike67

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 09:13:39 AM »
Hi Kyle, and welcome to the forum.  I've been here for a month or so; I'm primarily a lyricist but I'm trying my hand at writing songs and recording. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and happy to offer any help I can. My advice for anyone new to this is to start simple, get one under your belt, and just try to enjoy the process.  It can me massively satisfying.

Mike

KyleRead

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 03:30:47 PM »
Hey, Kyle! Welcome to the friendliest and best forum on the web. I think you'll like it here.

Vicki

Thanks for the Welcome Vicki! Saw some your lyrics before joining, and boy, you make the greatest lines!

Kyle

KyleRead

• Busker
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 03:35:11 PM »
Of course it's a friendly place, we've got ourselves a Canadian now!

Welcome Kyle.

I was forced in to being a lyricist a few years ago when I realised I needed words to write songs. I'm yet to come up with some good ones.

See you on the boards.

Yodasdad

Hey Yodasdad! Great name, by the way!

Just a question, am I the only Canadian here? Just today, I figured out that this website was based in the UK (should looked at the website url more carefully) If you need some help with your lyrics, message me and I'll be there to help you.

See you sometime. May the force with you!  ;)

Kyle

KyleRead

• Busker
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 03:37:57 PM »
Hi Kyle, and welcome to the forum.  I've been here for a month or so; I'm primarily a lyricist but I'm trying my hand at writing songs and recording. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and happy to offer any help I can. My advice for anyone new to this is to start simple, get one under your belt, and just try to enjoy the process.  It can me massively satisfying.

Mike

Hey Mike!

Thank you for the advice! Really hope you will help me with my lyrics sometime soon. I'll look at your work too and try to comment and give advice if needed (but you're probably a pro, so no help needed)

Thanks again!

Kyle

Mike67

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 03:40:47 PM »

Mike

Hey Mike!

Thank you for the advice! Really hope you will help me with my lyrics sometime soon. I'll look at your work too and try to comment and give advice if needed (but you're probably a pro, so no help needed)

Thanks again!

Kyle

Certainly not a pro; but I'm learning all the time. 

Mike

Yodasdad

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 03:54:37 PM »
Hi,

Thanks.

I don't know to be honest, I doubt you're the only Canadian though.  It's a uk based forum but that doesn't really mean anything, there's members from all over the world.

I don't think anyone pays too much attention to where people are from really, it's  all about the music.

And also with you.

Yodasdad

KyleRead

• Busker
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 03:57:29 PM »
Hi,

Thanks.

I don't know to be honest, I doubt you're the only Canadian though.  It's a uk based forum but that doesn't really mean anything, there's members from all over the world.

I don't think anyone pays too much attention to where people are from really, it's  all about the music.

And also with you.

Yodasdad

I agree that this is all about the music. I'm glad that everyone from all around the world can come here and share their talents! I'm really happy for that.

Mikael

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2017, 07:15:10 PM »
Yeah....Paulski is Canadian!

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 02:40:31 PM »
And, by the way, thanks muchly for the very complimentary words regarding my lyrics. Very nice to read. :)

The S

• Solo Gig
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 08:55:39 PM »
Welcome Kyle! Good to have ya! Hope you'll like the place!

Cheers,

Peter

Cawproductions

• Platinum Album
  • Producer, Engineer & Songwriter
    • AtticVibes Music Library
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2017, 03:55:09 PM »
Hi Kyle

Welcome, I am in no way a Lyricist but more about production, Bit like Boydie but in my home studio.

Oh, I can also make a very loud noise on guitars......if that helps.

Always happy to help.

Cheers
Andy