kevysc

• Platinum Album
  • I'm Working from Memory
    • Your Song Contest

Darren1664

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 02:34:33 PM »
Hey Kevin

A great performance in my opinion. Nice guitar sound and playing and a lovely voice all wrapped up in a lovely little song. I enjoyed the listen and appreciate you posting this. Thanks for sharing

Darren

ScottLevi

• Platinum Album
  • Keep on Trucking
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 10:47:18 PM »
Hey Kev,

Lovely to to see you on camera, great hat - and you can certainly hold a performance.

Nothing I can say really other than it's a lovely song and just I had to comment after enjoying it so much.

All the best,
Scott.

Johnnyuk

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 08:39:34 PM »
Hi Kev,
I just found this live section. :)
If you need any confirmation Kevin about keeping your music clean and uncluttered allowing your vocal to shine then watch this ( your own ) video!
This is the REAL you and how YOU should be sounding on all your recordings. No fancy fx, no backing vocals jumping in unannounced.
This video also proves to me that you are very very talented.
I also think that when you record you also feel the need to over compensate adding FX on your voice when in reality it is not the case. You can sing!!!
This was a great performance Kevin! Please remind yourself to watch this video before you hit record in the studio and especially before applying sound fx to your voice.
Co's here is a perfect example of you keeping the entire focus on your voice and the songs message which is exactly how a song should be presented by the vocalist.
I loved it.
Very impressed here.
Johnny :)

dasntn

• Open Mic
  • Nex't'Nothin - my main gig
    • Nex't'Nothin
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 11:48:14 AM »
That was good! I enjoyed listening to that!!

Good song, well delivered - what more can you ask??

If that's your first video upload, I hope it's not your last.

cheers
Dave

Daniel_Young

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 08:49:08 PM »
Beautiful song and a great performance!

The first chord change is one of my faves (also reminds me 'isolation' by Lennon).

kevysc

• Platinum Album
  • I'm Working from Memory
    • Your Song Contest
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 10:40:27 AM »
Hi Kev,
If you need any confirmation Kevin about keeping your music clean and uncluttered allowing your vocal to shine then watch this ( your own ) video!
This is the REAL you and how YOU should be sounding on all your recordings. No fancy fx, no backing vocals jumping in unannounced.
I also think that when you record you also feel the need to over compensate adding FX on your voice when in reality it is not the case. You can sing!!!
This was a great performance Kevin! Please remind yourself to watch this video before you hit record in the studio and especially before applying sound fx to your voice.
Co's here is a perfect example of you keeping the entire focus on your voice and the songs message which is exactly how a song should be presented by the vocalist.
I loved it.
Very impressed here.

@Johnnyuk , many thanks, much appreciated! Apologies I have not been on the board for the last few weeks, tied up with less important stuff  :)
Hopefully will get back into it in the next few days. Cheers, Kevin

rightly

• Stadium Tour
  • newer Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/2rightly
    • My cloud o' sound.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 05:27:25 PM »
Good show Kevin.

A really nice song too.

I can't keep from imagining myself busking this, though I know it being realized is unlikely.

I always find with myself that playing in front of a camera is often distracting, more so than an audience.

Ah, there's a musical phrase in this song that seems to remind me of Queens "Radio gaga".

Keep rocking'. 
It's either this or that, then again it might be the other. 

I can promise you a future of slow decline.

Don't eat the yellow snow

And there you have it. 

https://soundcloud.com/2rightly

https://soundcloud.com/rightly

Johnnyuk

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 08:14:14 PM »
Hi Kev,
I loved it.
Very impressed here.

@Johnnyuk , many thanks, much appreciated! Apologies I have not been on the board for the last few weeks, tied up with less important stuff  :)
Hopefully will get back into it in the next few days. Cheers, Kevin

Hi Kevin,
No worries. I really enjoyed the video and song! :)
Very talented you are.