konalavadome

Hello :)

• 6 Replies

JonDavies

• Open Mic
« on: February 17, 2017, 02:21:50 PM »
Hey guys, I'm a singer/songwriter from Oxford UK looking for a good songwriting community to join. Hopefully I can give people good advice and also improve my own songwriting - my style could be broadly described as folk I suppose, but I am partial to messing around with EDM on Garageband

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 03:02:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum! We're a friendly bunch and I think you'll like it here. I can see you've already jumped right in. It looks like you'll be a valuable member and will, therefore, enjoy the benefits of your membership. I'm looking forward to hearing your music!

Vicki

JonDavies

• Open Mic
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 03:10:25 PM »
Thanks - unfortunately I am lacking a microphone right now so it might be a while before you guys *hear* anything, but I'll probably hover around the lyrics section until then

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 03:11:18 PM »
Hey Jon,welcome along to these piss stained hallowed halls...oh wait..that's my house,sorry.  :-[

The forum is a little gem packed full of knowledgeable,helpful and above all,friendly folk.

Get stuck in.  :)

The S

• Solo Gig
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 03:39:12 PM »
Hey and welcome!

I like the folk part of the intro!  :D

It's a great place and hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Peter

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 04:00:46 PM »
Hello Jon,  you have landed in the right place. I hope you settle in quickly and enjoy your time here.  I look forward to hearing your work and reading posts.   :)

Paul

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 10:42:21 PM »
Hi Jon and welcome to a piece of the world that hardly anybody else knows exists