konalavadome

Such a fast paced forum.

• 9 Replies

Wicked Deeds

« on: February 22, 2017, 04:37:01 PM »
It really is. Apologies if I don't get around to commenting on everyone's work.  I often listen but struggle to find time to address every track. I'm simply trying to get around to as many songs possible and add a little value here and there whilst juggling a very busy life.  The pace has certainly moved on since I contributed under a different name many years ago. It's great to hear everyone's music, hear about their goals and aspirations and simply hang out here.  :)

Paul
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 04:38:38 PM by Wicked Deeds »

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 04:58:09 PM »
I ditto this remark. I try desperately to keep up, but after awhile I just have to mark the remainder of the list "read" and take a breath while it repopulates. There's so much action, I could spend all day every day responding to posts just on the feedback boards. If I had any leftover time, it would be taken with writing and recording. So I have to skip songs, unfortunately.

I listen to more than I provide feedback for. If someone has lots of good feedback and I have nothing unique to add, I might skip.

But I love the forum and spend far too much time here. :)

mikek

• Open Mic
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 05:09:52 PM »
it was wise of someone to set a standard of 1 song posted per 2 weeks in WIP and Completed. 

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 06:16:26 PM »
it was wise of someone to set a standard of 1 song posted per 2 weeks in WIP and Completed.

This was only a relatively recent introduction as songs were falling off of the front page too fast

The pace of the forum does "ebb and flow" but it is always very difficult keeping up with every song
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Mike67

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 06:16:59 PM »
I'm guilty of over posting, albeit within rules. But I've only just discovered the forum it's given so much inspiration, it's unreal, but  probably quite annoying for the more experienced members.  I will calm down eventually...honest.

The S

• Solo Gig
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 06:37:47 PM »
but  probably quite annoying for the more experienced members.  I will calm down eventually...honest.

;D

Just fire away sir. There's nothing like a healthy, active and fast paced songwriting forum!!!

You're doing good and I'm sure the old timers would agree!  ;D ;D

Cheers,

Peter

Bill Saunders

• Platinum Album
    • https://soundcloud.com/bill-saunders
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 08:11:03 PM »
Great point. I have been active for a few months and will be back reviewing soon, but sometimes it just ain't possible. I have an excuse - my wife and I, and two our two dogs, have just completed a six day road trip from from Aberdeen to Alicante. 1800 miles and we are still talking 😀. Moved lock stock and barrel, emigrated! I'll be back soon !

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 09:49:52 PM »
Great point. I have been active for a few months and will be back reviewing soon, but sometimes it just ain't possible. I have an excuse - my wife and I, and two our two dogs, have just completed a six day road trip from from Aberdeen to Alicante. 1800 miles and we are still talking 😀. Moved lock stock and barrel, emigrated! I'll be back soon !

It'll be a bit warmer there Bill, than the cold grey of Aberdeen!  :D

I believe our own MartynRich lives in Alicante,you should give him a shout.

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 09:56:48 PM »
I feel a Spain meetup coming on! Hope the move went well...

Bill Saunders

• Platinum Album
    • https://soundcloud.com/bill-saunders
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 10:24:06 AM »
Yes, I'd spotted MartynRich was in Alicante, and that you are also in Spain, Adam. We have arrived safely - believe our "stuff" should be here in a couple of weeks. That would be handy, as that includes all my guitars, PC and music making equipment  :)

Thanks for your good wishes, and I am not missing Aberdeen already ha ha !