Fabulous February Song Of The Month Competition

• 20 Replies

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 09:29:27 PM »
Still two weeks to go before I have to make a big decision on the shortlist for this amazing prize. C'mon guys, let's hear some great tracks that are just gagging for this prize !

mikek

• Open Mic
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 10:12:44 PM »
must the tracks be posted in the completed songs area, or are "works in progress" considered?

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 07:13:06 AM »
must the tracks be posted in the completed songs area, or are "works in progress" considered?

Yes, Must be posted in completed songs please  :)

RighteousRecordings

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2017, 07:57:48 PM »
Hello everyone!

We're very happy to read your comments about the prize we are offering to the winner of the contest! The drum track will be professionally recorded by one of our drummers and fully mixed at our main studio.

Visit www.righteousrecordings.com/equipment to listen to some of our drum track samples!
You can also watch our demos on YouTube!
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMvra5TFyyfCTVw3enRedIP_-7Xw2FAnH

Feel free to visit our website and contact us at righteousrec@gmail.com for more information about our services!

We're looking forward to recording the winner's song!

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2017, 09:55:36 PM »
Great stuff and a very timely reminder. The comp is hitting up but there's still plenty of time to post your songs. At the end of the month I will publish the Pompeyjazz top 5 songs that meet the requirements and let you all know the voting procedure. I must say that there are some brilliant tracks already