Congratulations!
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 12:52:28 AM »
Congratulations, Digger! :D

And a giant thanks to PaulAds for hosting and trying something different. While there were some criticisms, I'm pretty sure we aren't going to come up with a plan that will make everyone happy.

As Paul noted elsewhere, the voter turnout was very good! So there may be something to this method. I kinda like the idea of the host deciding one whatever rules s/he wants. Then different people will be happy each month and, by the end of a whole year, maybe everyone will have been happy at least once!  :P

So, good job, Paul! You motivated a goodly number.  ;D

Vicki

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 02:01:52 AM »
Congrats to digger and big thanks to Paul for hosting.

Sorry to whine about the rules - it's like complaining about a volunteer hockey referee's calls  ;D

I read once that a few bees in a hive go exploring to areas where there are no known sources of nectar - and they ensure the survival of the hive when they find new ones  ;D So good on you for trying sth new

Paul

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 06:22:14 AM »
Many congrats to Asphyxia!

And many thanks Paul for taking action. Was a great comp - who knew there were 52 songs to choose from. I picked up some great ones I'd missed. The "normal" format needed freshening up and this was one way of doing that.

Next month different again? Cool. Grumblers can go and make Lemonade that's what I say (or just be the next host).  8) ;)

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 07:16:18 AM »
As I will be hosting the February competition I have now got to go away and devise a devious format that for the comp. More news later  :)

TimCurtis

• Open Mic
  • Zendium Moon Logo
    • Zendium Moon on Soundcloud
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 12:29:50 PM »
Congratulations Digger!!  Been away for a little while, so a slightly belated post. :)