konalavadome

Xpand!2

• 2 Replies

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« on: January 27, 2017, 09:59:56 PM »
Howdy folks.

Wondering if anyone has used Xpand or Xpand!2 before? If so is it a VST plug in that works with most DAW''s? Seemingly it was originally developed as part of Pro Tools but I'm wondering if it can be used with any DAW now.If so I might get it for Mixcraft.

Best of all it's currently available for £1 at the link below but not sure for how long so any bargain hunters looking a few more sounds etc could do well to check it out asap....

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/64-Virtual-Instrument/1560-Xpand-2/?gclid=CO-orJuJ4tECFRW2wAodse4Kzw#a_aid=57ef7faf6caa0

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 10:16:27 PM »
Yes it's a vst plug that will work in your DAW....well it works in mine....I'm sure it will but you should be able to find out for sure easily enough.

I wouldn't say it was great soundwise but I've used it to easily and quickly try out 'instrument' ideas which I then might actually mix using better sounds if I've got them. For a quid why not snap it up (I thought to myself) and....for a quid it's not going to be mind-blowing is it.....but it's only a quid.
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 10:53:39 AM »
Cheers for this VC. So your advice is for a quid it's worth downloading for a bit of a play about with and experimenting but don't bank on it turning me into Avicci or Swedish House Mafia.... seems like good advice to me :)