konalavadome

Wizard and Glass (video)

• 25 Replies

ecasasmusic

• Busker
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »
For people interested in the song I posted in this thread:

This is a new song from this same project, this time with a different male singer.

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 09:10:27 AM »
Hi,
Well produce and enjoyable rocky thing, all played really well, with the singer having a clear vocals which I liked.
Then it all lifts off for me when the decending chords 'come on' now parts and the lead into the solo.
Thanks for sharing.
 :)
neil
songwriter of no repute..

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 03:08:02 PM »
Yeah nice Rocky thing (Neil Quote) :)

Got a traditional rock ballad sound...i used to love this sort of music back in the day...any one remember Dark Star

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2017, 03:04:33 AM »
Crikey, that was good!  I really like the folk-rock feel, reminded me a bit of Fairport Convention and a bit of Jefferson Airplane, both of which I love.  Your singer has a truly stunning voice and the guitar recording is crystal clear perfect.  Ace stuff.  I don't know the story but I tend to like it when bands record tracks about mythical stories (it worked for Led Zepp anyway!) so it worked for me lyrically too.  Really impressive piece of work - I have no suggestions, other than that you record some more...
It's all too beautiful.

ecasasmusic

• Busker
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »
HI! If you liked this video, this is the whole conceptual álbum that included that song:

https://eduardocasas.bandcamp.com/album/the-dark-tower

You will find it also on spotify, itunes, amazon…

Thank you.

ecasasmusic

• Busker
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 05:06:12 PM »
by the way, thank you for the comments, I forgot to answer some of them at that time!

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 01:26:59 AM »
Welcome to this forum  :) I totally enjoyed listening to this song. I like the way it morphs between the folk and rock. I don't know this story but you tell it well and it keeps my interest. There is the odd line that sounds a little awkward in the English language, but you know that already and have had some good suggestions :) the singer has a lovely clear voice and the whole track is produced very professionally :)
Who did the video? It's very good as well. Thanks for sharing  :)

ecasasmusic

• Busker
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2019, 12:30:09 PM »
Thank you! I made the video using images from The Dark Tower comics.

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2019, 08:28:37 AM »
@ecasasmusic - Welcome to the forum.

I dig this one, takes me back to a barn gig in Oxfordshire in the mid '70's where I saw a few bands playing stuff like this, "Redwood" was one of them, don't know what happened to them, smelled of patculi oil, and there were a lot of beards and long hair...all the bands were late coming on.

Was good to see you performing, I always like those kind of vids, as for the song It was well played, arranged and produced. Certainly can't think of anything that would improve it.

Always good to see a live drummer, whoever mic'd up the kit did a great job.

Hope this helps.

ecasasmusic

• Busker
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2019, 07:19:36 PM »
Thank you. I think that the song has that 70’s vibe. We recorded the drums in a little studio, the drummer selected this studio just because the quality of the drums recording in other records.

KamInnons

• Busker
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2019, 02:15:04 AM »
Video isnt taken down but rather now This video is unlisted.

Not sure why Bruce has done this but would love to know as well. Thomas and myself would really love to make our way to NZ to fly with the most unique RC Club on the face of this planet

If you have any issues relating to in which and how to use At what point does a guest become a tenant , you can get hold of us at our own webpage