Your next challenge?

• 19 Replies

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 09:23:19 PM »
My next challenge is to keep playing around with drum beats, bass lines and chords in a DAW and to get better at it while learning more each time. I've also acquired a nifty piece of software that changes anything you sing into any instrument in your DAW so I might try to refine my toplining, especially for big chorus hooks and catchy little vocal ear worm ad libs (my singing is shite so best to have the software change it to a piano plus it also saves time trying to work out a tune that's in my head by ear and play that myself!).

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 10:55:29 PM »
To try and get my head round EZ drummer 2  :) ok it's only been 2 days but wow...

I've found EZ keys really useful and helpful in the past. Do you rate the EZ Drummer series at all ie would it be worthwhile as an investment?

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 11:15:38 PM »
Well I have less than two hours experience of the product but I would say it's pretty damn good

Lejonhjarta

• Busker
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2017, 12:28:57 PM »
My next challange is recording a 5 song EP myself. Have some experience but this is from writing the songs to getting a good enough result to put out there and then getting it out there.