SOS

• 0 Replies

Viscount Cramer & His Orchestra

• Stadium Tour

SOS

« on: December 18, 2016, 07:41:44 PM »
Don't know if I'll get much luck what with the kind of stuff that generally gets posted but I need help with some songs if anyone is interested in tackling some Soul (loose category!)
I've got ideas, some with bits of lyric or at least hookline ideas, some the music is mainly there (not recorded though)

Lyrics I'm struggling with and even my hookline lyrics that I want to keep are negotiable.

I need a female vocalist so one who writes the right, appropriate lyrics would be great.

Also open for collaborating on the arrangement/production ideas because I'm an old fart and know nothing about getting a current sound. Aiming high....of course! All credits duly shared!

Here's a snippet I'm working on. Arrangement ideas thrown in. The lyric is done without much thought other than sticking to the theme. All could be changed.

https://soundcloud.com/cramer1930/its-really-me-demo/s-A6CXn

I suppose it's in the smooth soul category for you genre nuts. Me singing...don't think The Chi-Lites or Delfonics would have had me. Other songs...this era,older R&B, jazzier things. All could be brought up to date I think.

So, if you can do something with pigs ears apart from throwing them in a feijoada please get in touch.

Interested? Any ideas?

It might be that the songs are just rubbish, who knows?

ps. this one would go as Lovers Rock reggae too, I reckon (I never really got past the early 80s!)
Take it easy.

You can check my stuff out here. Mini-album getting bigger slowly. Free download if you're poorer than me.

Easy Life - Viscount Cramer