konalavadome

My first album is out

• 4 Replies

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« on: December 01, 2016, 03:49:25 PM »
The first ever Jambrains album has finally arrived!
12 carefully selected songs reworked, remixed and remastered they constitutes the pinnacle of the first 900 days of Jambrains.

As far as I can remember every song on the album has been up for review here during the last couple of years so you have all contributed to this album.
I've tried to take all feedback into consideration and have mixed/mastered like a mad man for the last month or so and right now I'm not even sure if the mixes are any better than the originals but at least they are different.  ;D
A big thanks to all of you for the feedback and encouragement you have provided over the years!  

The album is available through Bandcamp ( jambrains.bandcamp.com/album/900-days ) for a measly 5 Euro but I also have an offer for you all: anyone who help me too spread the word will recieve a redeem code that will give you unlimited streaming of the album as well as a free download. The number of codes is limited so it is first come first served and the offer is valid until the end of the year.

This is how to do it: help me promote 900 Days in any way you can and see fit e.g. sharing on Facebook but just about anything you can think of would do. Once done, drop me a line at johan@Jambrains.com with the header 900 Days and including a short description of how you promoted the album and you will get a redeem code in return. As I said, just about anything can be considered as promotion and I'm a generous guy so don't be shy. Playing the album to your dog will not qualify but that is just about it    ;)

Looking forward to spending some more time here now that the work is done  :)

Enjoy!

PS: 6 of the tracks will be available on Spotify, iTunes etc mid December.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 03:56:04 PM by Jambrains »

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 06:21:58 PM »
Fabulous, I'm sure all the work will be worth it.
And like the creative approach to marketing.

Q: what's wrong with dogs? My Visla has her own Soundcloud account and would reach out her paw to a new audience?

:)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 09:13:34 PM »
Congrats on your album release Jambrains! It's a great feeling isn't it? Albeit one mixed with liberal amounts of fear...

I'm looking forward to hearing your collection - and don't forget to share the spotify etc links with us when it's ready to stream :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 10:12:32 PM »
Go JB.  :)

Judging from your songs posted on here,it'll be well worth a listen.

Does it have some Monno?

Edit.....yes I see it does. Excellent work.  8)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 10:15:36 PM by Skub »

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 08:27:14 PM »
Thanks guys!
Nothing wrong with dogs Neil, just a way of speaking. Should I have said wife instead of dog?  ;D

Anyway, the EP is now up on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Rhapsody, TIDAL and Deezer.
https://open.spotify.com/album/4edA18xwny6bPI3NYBaq8I

It has 6 of the 12 songs from the album that can be heard/had here:  jambrains.bandcamp.com/album/900-days

You should be able to stream the bandcamp tracks at least a few times without actually buying it (or helping me promot it and get it for free, hint, hint...)