konalavadome

looking to collaboration with a local composer if possible anyone alternatively

• 0 Replies

DIK

• Busker
« on: January 05, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »
I live in the Darlington area of County Durham and I would like to collaborate with a local comoser or 2 or 3 or anywhere else for that matter, I have quite a number of song lyrics available that would suite either male or female artists, I only have one song in the pot at preasant (for a male) but I intend to post female as well, they come in various genres, tho most lyrics can be adapted to most anything 'if any  good' by the way the song I've already posted is the onely one out of the 300 hundred or so I have that I gave to a composer from luton, he did a very good job of it, but he couldn't make the time to alter it when i asked for 2 changes, he acctually had a demo made up and sent it off to his publisher but had it rejected. I told him why but like i said he wouldn't make the neccessary changes to put things right. the lyrics have the makings of a hit, they even got a good review from  the ISA, so come on some one take this song in hand, as a matter of interest, the same song has female lyrics as well.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 04:43:31 PM by DIK »