konalavadome

Everything

• 32 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2016, 12:33:32 AM »
I missed most of the songs in November, I think, including this one. It's another professional (to me) sounding song. I love the chorus. Actually, I pretty much love the whole thing. I didn't notice anything to complain about.  ;D

delb0y

• Platinum Album
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 06:32:52 PM »
This is a fine song, really nicely performed and sung. I love the piano verses - the chorus not so much so, pretty much just because of the guitar sound. I'm listening through the lap top speaker and the distorted guitar just doesn't cut through. But that's a minor grip for a fine song, and the guitar sound is a matter of arrangement / production so doesn't change the fact it's a super song.
West Country Country Boy

TimCurtis

• Open Mic
  • Zendium Moon Logo
    • Zendium Moon on Soundcloud
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2016, 09:44:29 AM »
Not usually into the whole piano ballad thing, but this sounds well written, performed and produced.  Oooh - it's just rocked out. Nice. :-)

I'd have liked the distorted guitar to jump out a bit more, but I guess that's just the old punk rocker in me.  And I think you should make more of your backing vocal talents too - some harmonies perhaps?  Love the strings in the middle 8.

A really enjoyable listen! :-)