Twice the Man

• 18 Replies

HenryOFarrell

• Busker
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 09:37:02 AM »
Simply one word: FANTASTIC! It the sort of song I would put straight on to my Spotify playlist! Love it and adore the title. Well done mate!

delb0y

• Platinum Album
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 05:06:18 PM »
Great stuff. Really enjoyed the lyrics and the melody. As others have said a bit more light and shade, or maybe just relaxing on the piano at certain points might have worked, but that's nit-picking. It builds well, and keeps building. Great power and movement and a sense of epic-ness in the music to go with the great love in the story. Well done.
West Country Country Boy

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 11:29:15 PM »
Wow you are one happy person...this is very uplifting and makes me think love may be worth it after all.

You do sing it with such conviction it's not hard to get caught up in the positivity of the message. All the instrumentation works as well although as Tina said, maybe build the piano a bit more or leave some spaces somewhere? That tiny point aside I really got into this...great piece of work.

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2016, 11:53:54 AM »
a cracking little number

great, clean production...many instrumental layers but never gets cluttered..excellent vocal, strong melody and nice harmonies

i thought the end was brilliant too...which was great because i was sorry it ended  :)
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter