konalavadome

Members

• 7 Replies

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« on: June 09, 2017, 10:15:32 PM »
Well Ive never clicked on the Members tab before! What a fascinating 10 minutes that was .
Wow, all the people registered here that ive forgotten about! & omg all the people Im glad to have forgotten!!  ;D
I found a administrator whos never ever posted ...what a mystery
Oh my goodness , the number of people who join & never post is phenomenal & so is the number who only post once...somebody is scaring them all away!
I joined in 2011 ...I thought it was 2012!
And I have the seventh most posts of all time ...I must shut up!
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 11:53:07 PM »
I've clicked on the Members tab many times, but this time I looked at the stats you mentioned.

I joined in 2014. I thought it was 2015, but then I noticed it was December, so there wasn't much of 2014 for me to recall.

And I am apparently also too chatty, being 12th on the list in numbers of posts for all time. It doesn't seem like I talk that much!  :o The only people with more posts than I, have been members longer than I have. I guess I talk too much. My dad was right! :P

I noticed there are 16 pages of members, but there are only enough members with posts to fill the first two and one-half pages, approximately. Pages 4 through 16 are all full of members who have never posted even once! Some of them registered long ago and, possibly, don't even remember they ever signed up. Some of them are likely lurkers only (it would be nice to have a column that showed each person's most recent login).

Very interesting....

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 12:59:07 AM »
Three people have posted more than I have. 

I'm proud to have been here 5 years now, and haven't seen more than a handful of snotty posts. 

Also proud that the only altercation I've been in was in defending a teenage girl from an excessively negative post. . . which got the poster banned from the site even before my post was read by the poster. 

It's been a helluva ride.  Very positive. 

I was surprised at how many "no longer active" posters I fondly remembered.  There has been some wonderful talent here.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

Jenna

• Solo Gig
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 01:40:17 AM »
Maybe they're mostly bots. I might catch up to you veteran members before long. I'm pretty chatty, and don't visit many forums online. I'll try and put a sock in it for awhile, though, lest I wear out my welcome right away.

Martinswede

• Platinum Album
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 10:03:43 PM »
I think the most interesting stat is the 'post per day'. Some have posted a lot but during a long time. Some have a much higher intensity in their posting.

Is there a benefit of becoming a member except being able to post/reply?
If not why become a member before you want to reply...
To support the non-posting-member mystery?
Or just to be prepared?

Paulski

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 02:26:26 AM »
Me and my BIG MOUTH  ;D ;D  :-[ :-[

delb0y

• Platinum Album
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 08:05:23 AM »
That is interesting! I have about 700 more posts than I would have guessed. Reckon someone else has cloned my login and has been posting... If there ain't an oboe and a piccolo in the song then beware it's not me!
West Country Country Boy