konalavadome

Some lyrics, contains explicit content 😈

• 0 Replies

polite_THINGS

• Busker
    • Polite Things Youtube Channel
« on: July 18, 2016, 08:21:34 PM »
Just a few bits of lyrics from several songs ive been working on.

Exhibit A)
This is a chorus im patching together for a song called skincrawl. My songs are not generally about one specific thing, but more like categories of tbings that can be put in the same song.
-----
Yeah cuz everybody does that
Yeah cuz thats what people do
Pay the tax and cut your grass
Kissing other peoples a**
Cuz you need to

Yeah cuz everybody wants that
Yeah cuz thats what people choose
Yeah and if you dont comply or ask them why
Theyre gonna marginalize you.

Exhibit B)
This is a sort of outro im working on for a song currently called parasite. In this song i liken suicidal thoughts, personal pain, and other people stepping on you because of their ignorance.i believe i called it something else in my last post. Probably project cappa, which was the working title at the time.
-----
Ungulating in your flesh
The f***ing parasite
That brought you to your death
The bloody skeletons begin to manifest
Your f***ing rotten guts
Protruding from your chest
This is the parasite.

Exhibit C)
This the theme song for the 'album' im working on right now. Its called polite things, i wanted a theme song because i wanted to lighten things up with a more fun punk sound because almost every other song if ever recorded properly will melt your face of with thrash punk rage. This is merely the chorus. The chorus specifically explains the name of the band, which i came up with listening to the radio and realizing that these people talk about pain but only say polite things. Real pain isnt polite and so neatly boxed. Hence, Polite Things.
-----
Some people think they let it out
But all theyre gonna say are polite things
The world is full of clowns
When they push you around
Forget about polite things.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read if youve gotten this far. The link below is to the only song i have finished and demo recorded if you feel so inclined to check it out. The song is called 'out in the graveyard' and the recording quality.

Many thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEiW872Fmo

the biggest cartoon is reality