konalavadome

Im Just a Blob! -----Bare Bones Competition entry-----

• 34 Replies

AdamHarkus

• Open Mic
    • The Blogging Musician
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2016, 05:25:59 PM »
Well, it's the second last entry in the list and BAM!!!!!

Totally and utterly entertaining, catchy and fun, with a great bit of guitar in to boot. I've just subscribed to you youtube channel for when I need another fix!

I think you've just took it up a notch, and the quality this comp was already pretty high. Oh dear, it's going be so hard coming up with a top 3 now :(

Best of Luck

Adam.
The Blogging Musician @ https://adamharkus.com

delb0y

• Platinum Album
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2016, 08:46:33 PM »
Brilliant! Crazy and very scary, but brilliant. Easily and by far the best piece of yours I've heard. All these pieces you produce should be out there somewhere. No idea where, but with the digital world the way it is these days there must be an outlet that's just perfect. Guitar playing is wicked. Voices are great. Story is chilling. Way up there with the best of the competition - I just need to work out whether I can separate what you do from the song (as it is a song contest not a performance contest). If it wasn't for that it would be like Usain Bolt on steroids versus the pie club.

Loved it.
Derek
West Country Country Boy

Wolfini

• Solo Gig
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 09:51:03 AM »
10 points for creativity! How did you get that idea?? Hilarious!

Nicely screaming guitar tones, too! But such a sad ending. :(

Bye Wolfi
Finished albums: wolfgangn.bandcamp.com
Recent songs: soundclick.com/wolfini

TheButcher

• Platinum Album
  • I like ducks
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 12:15:52 PM »
instead of repeating things that already exist, you create sth new :)

as others have mentioned, this is very refreshing and creative. a metal punk song about a blob.

Wow.

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2016, 07:10:35 PM »
i didnt want to bump this but as its near the top again & i have a lot of people to thank for listening i am going to say thankyou all ever so much for giving it the thumbs up & finding something good in it you liked :)

i realy wished id not left one of the guitars in from my rough demo ...i got lazy & just used reapitch to put it in the new key & i dont know if your supposed to do that but i did & it sounds iffy now 
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)