JUNE SOTM REFERENDUM.....are we IN or OUT !??

• 5 Replies

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« on: June 25, 2016, 01:26:03 PM »
only kidding ;D dont want to cause anymore upsets

Who wants to win a prestiginous competition!!
I am compering the June SOTM so ive got my classy outfit  & booked for hair & makeup for the 30th....but ….there are hardly any songs to choose from & I cant choose the bare bones comp entries! its a disaster!
so heres your chance to win this coveted prize .. write a song quick ...theres only 5 days left!

all 4 finalistes will get a in depth assessment of their song by a music industry pro (me of course)

& the winner will get  a spectacular radical remix by Total Sound Destruction Girl …..(me)

& I will be awarding some lovely prizes ...(trust me...they might be 2D tho)

theres  not many songs  to choose from at the moment so heres your chance to write the shiny gold one that will be sparkling away there in the SWF Hall of Winners for generations to come

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:29:59 PM by tinam »
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 04:32:15 PM »
One coming up tomorrow Tina. I'm currently camping in a very muddy field but have to nip home tomorrow for a gig so will post something before that.

Cheers John

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 09:36:13 PM »
are you at glasto john? i reckon it will be a song about mud....featuring a hippopotamus? :)
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 12:01:23 AM »
Unfortunately not. Just in a field in chidham with mrs pompeyjazz and two rabbit crazed dogs. Must record pjh tomorrow. Love her

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 03:31:59 PM »
We´re defnitely IN but don´t  let the pensioners vote (JOKE). I´ve posted two this month and as long as one makes the long list I´ll be happy (or not). Going to post an updated master later of one...thanks for hosting Tina!

tboswell

• Platinum Album
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 07:13:52 AM »
I've got one new thing to post but can't post this month without breaking the rules...