Hands off (she's mine) - MonnoDB feat. Jambrains

• 17 Replies

Jambrains

• Platinum Album
  • Jim Steinman ftw!
    • Jambrains
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 09:34:05 PM »
@adamfarr: thanks for the great input. A new mix is now uploaded that has less reverb so I hope you will find that an improvement :-)
I kind of get what you are saying about the chorus and have forwarded it to Karen. We did try out some backing vocals to lift the chorus but found it added little but it might have been that we did not try the rigth BV :-)

@Jamie & Bad Jeans: thanks for taking the time to listen and comment, glad you liked it!

@tboswell: folk dressed up as rock is probably spot on :-) The drums seems to a hit or miss, some just love it and others not so much. Earlier versions were even busier ;-)

@Movin Flavour: thanks! :-)

@seriousfun & @Binladeda: glad you enjoyed it & see my comments regarding the drums above.

@skub: yes, Monno has me, heart and soul, beware :-)

@Digger72: drums here as well, ay? See above :-) Thanks for listening!

@shadowfax: that is possibly the best review one can get (and Karen agrees)!

@Doodles: Lol! A Jambrains song without Jambrains? Yes, pretty much so I guess. That is probably why this turned out so well, this is the kind of song I could have written myself had not Karen beat me to it :-)

@pompeyjazz, IronKnee & Day2Take1: thanks a lot, so happy you enjoyed it!

MartynRich

• Stadium Tour
    • Personal website
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2016, 06:18:52 PM »
Really like this Jambrains, reminds me of being at Uni. Great song and a great vocal performance, very indie and very cool sounding. Really love the dirty bass sound as well. Not quite sure about some of the rhythm playing in the first verse - it´s not out of time but it may have had a different feel if you´d gone full punk rhythm. The solo is very rock n´roll. Very good stuff indeed!59

refusedrevival

• Solo Gig
    • Refused Revival
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2016, 09:00:50 PM »
Hi,

Good indie song, I like the guitar sound. The bass is excellent.
This rocks!!!

refusedrevival