konalavadome

Anyone have this?

• 4 Replies

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 10:15:04 PM »
I do have a couple of the loop loft sets and they are good, but, to be honest I dont use them much as I love the ease of use of ezdrummer. Having said that I have been considering this set. They have a lot of sales on loop loft so This offer may well be repeated.

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:52:07 AM »
I have got some multi-track drum sample libraries and they would be a great addition to the tool bag

However, like SF I usually get drawn to my drum VSTs to create my own beats or use a standard loop and mangle it if there is something particular I want (eg eq out all the low end if I don't want the kick)

With the multi-track samples you have to mix the drum kit, which is great fun but can be quite time consuming - although I think you do still get a full kit mix

If you want to work quickly I would suggest looking at loop "construction kits" where you get different versions of the same loop with elements added and taken away
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

adamfarr

• Stadium Tour
    • SongEspresso
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 01:29:54 PM »
I only use Looploft loops nowadays, having taken the strategic decision not to learn how to program drums... But I'd only get the multitrack if you really want to spend time on getting the individual elements just the way you want them. Otherwise they very often have special deals on other sets which are great and easy to work with (though a bit less flexible for mixing and harder to make authentic sounding)

Waterpilot

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 09:58:32 AM »
I like the multitrack loops. They allow flexibility and they sound great. These loops drastically reduce the amount of time it takes me to create a drum track and "finish" a song.