konalavadome

Tempers Fugit at The Seriously Stroppy Club

• 26 Replies

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 08:57:14 AM »
Hi Tina, if Dave grohl and Hank Marvin got smashed together took copious amounts of illegal substances and signed a death pact, this would be their last session. Great energy and imagination!
Love it!
Cheers
Jamie

nooms

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • songwriter
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 12:18:38 AM »

sounds like your electrocuting the poor fellow !
cruelty to drummers is everywhere, they need looking after..

actually i didnt get this at first hearing
but now i love it .. really exciting and upwards..and a really strong lyrical melody running thro it..
guitar really takes off in a kind of joyful defiance..

should call it electrocution, the drummer emblazoned with sparks ..hey !
great stuff tina
i may not believe this tomorrow...

https://soundcloud.com/nooms-1

The Portrait Piano

• Busker
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 02:29:37 PM »
Hi Tina, this is amazing. The crazy drum intro and ending made this song for me and the guitar solo was very good too.

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 06:53:53 AM »
OK......catchy instrumental. Sounds to be a great intermission piece.
With that said, I like this 8)
                                                           -Tom
"I know the truth, by my struggle against it"
                                                          -IronKnee

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2016, 04:54:22 PM »
I've been saving up my bits and bytes of bandwidth all month so I could watch/listen to this. Totally worth it! I have to say...I bought my electric guitar and it doesn't sound anything at all like yours!  :o  Do you give lessons???

I loved the whole thing. I need that energy. You've already gotten lots of absolutely true and wonderful feedback, and I don't know enough to point at anything specific anyway, so I can only say I thinks it's awesome and I'll be listening to it again a few times.

I need to go rest now....  ;D

Vicki

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 07:26:10 PM »
thanks everyone for listening & comments

delboy: thank you derek...yes that is definitely keith moons influence on my midi drums!
i like thinking about playing live & I do lots of great gigs in my head...but thats as far as it gets nowadays :)

Hi Tina, if Dave grohl and Hank Marvin got smashed together took copious amounts of illegal substances and signed a death pact, this would be their last session.
jamie:  haha... I love that jamie!

nooms: id say about 75% of the  drummers Ive known have tried to play like this ... till the rest of the band have sat on them & theyve got the message..
nooms ive never heard you play drums here but im thinking you must be in with the minority... unless a drumkit turns you into a raging cage fighting drum banger?
im glad you liked it ...your opininon is important to me

portrait piano:  thank you ..im pleased you liked something thats a million miles away from the music you do :)

vicki: im so flattered you saved up your internet time to listen to my song ...& relieved you liked it after that sacrifice :)
im not surprised your guitar doesnt sound like mine yet... you have to let them know whos  boss before they will do what you want! ;D
 i would always be happy to give you a few tips with your playing if youd like...just pm me ok :)
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2016, 11:46:11 AM »
Hi T,

Totally agree with delBoy - he covered all the bases. As an old fashioned git, I preferred the melodic bits but they work so well in contrast to the heavy metal thrash bit.

You're on a roll ATM, refreshing, original and skillful.

M

Oldbutyet

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 10:08:01 AM »
Horslips Tin Lizzy in those old town hall gathering, you play with bad attitude and i fecking love it, open day festival and i would put you up on stage but to be honest as the promoter of this open day festival i wouldn't put you up there alone, i would put Stylus up there with you, bad attitude plays with heart and soul.

Conversation wild guitar style let loose and the crowd would love it., you think we should charge a entry fee   8)

shadowfax

• Stadium Tour
  • Singer songwriter
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2016, 09:36:58 AM »
Love the Moon influence on the drums..(wonder what he would make of midi drums if he were around?)

your stuff is always very interesting to listen to..this was brill..got no crits..it's just very good stuff...
Soundcloud Shadowfax6

from the nightmare!

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2016, 11:09:46 AM »
It appears that FAWM did not suck all of your creative juices dry. This is as TinaMish ( I just realised that's Tin Amish ) as ever.  And did you name the club after me without my permission? you can expect a visit from my lawyers tomorrow.

You rock those guitars girl. Seriously good stuff.

Allan.

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 01:02:34 PM »
You tell the story perfectly well, without any words Tina :) This is brilliant :o Man you can play that
guitar, and those DRUMS! :o fantastic  :o I could hear this as a backing track in a movie :o
I love your energy and sense of humour  :-* It would be so much fun playing with you in a rock band :o

Doodles

• Solo Gig
    • Soundcloud Page
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 02:03:10 PM »
Hi Tina,

Really enjoyed this. Great energy and a catchy guitar hook. Manages to run free at times without losing its way, gets loud and raucous without offending the ears. Keeps the interest until the end. Who needs words?

Ben