March SOTM competition - Winners

• 48 Replies

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2016, 01:18:26 PM »
well done to all for making the top 5...
i picked the winners  :)
oh am i supposed to keep that secret?
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Arkwright

• Solo Gig
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2016, 12:33:30 PM »
Big congratulations Vicki...

Well deserved, it's a beautiful composition  ;D ;D ;D

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2016, 04:21:55 PM »
I need to say [again, if I already said it]...I was amazed and speechless even to have a song in the top five. I've been telling everybody I know how excited and honored I am that I won the song of the month! That really--to me, anyway--illustrates what a difference professional-level production makes. If you're curious about the difference, you can hear my original version here: https://soundcloud.com/caliamoko/the-mark-of-the-chain. So, here's an enormous thank you to Boydie for his work on my song.

And this provides some motivation for me to try to learn how to do a decent job of production myself. I haven't been doing much of anything lately (for those who don't know, I had surgery on April 18th and it has taken me longer than I expected to get feeling better...but I finally feel like eating again as of Monday this week, and I haven't been feeling sick for the same amount of time, so...finally...I think I'm getting better), but I'm hoping to get back into regular reviewing of songs and working on my own songs again very soon.

Anyway, I am extremely honored! Big, big thank yous to the voters and congratulations to everyone in the top 5. :D

Vicki