Adam Fields says hello!

• 2 Replies

AdamFields

• Busker
« on: March 19, 2016, 01:02:19 PM »
Hi Guys!

My name is Adam Fields and I am very new to songwriting.
I study at a musical theatre academy in the Netherlands.
My main language is Dutch but I'm writing in English, which can be difficult sometimes.. (please forgive me for that ;p)
I love all music genres but my favorite is Country.
My biggest dream is to reach people with my music.

If you want to know me better, just ask. I am not that good in introducing myself ;p

Come follow me on my road to be a singer songwriter.
You're everything I never wanted.

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 01:15:41 PM »
Hi Adam! Welcome to the songwriter forums. We have a wonderful and supportive community here. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I believe the best way to get started is to read the guidelines so you know how things work here. Guidelines for works in progress are here: http://www.songwriterforum.co.uk/feedback-on-works-in-progress/rules-and-guidelines-for-posting-in-the-review-forums-read-before-posting/, and you can also find guidelines for finished works and for lyrics in those respective forums. They're all pretty short and easy to read. Then start listening, reviewing, and posting your work.

I've only been active since December, but I have found these forums very helpful and inspirational in that short time. I believe my songwriting has already evolved in a positive way.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums and hearing your creations.

Sincerely,
Vicki

GTB

• Platinum Album
  • Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 11:57:52 AM »
Hi Adam and welcome!
I'm already impressed with your English, better than all my 2nd languages put together 🙂
GTB
GTB