konalavadome

Possible collaboration with contemporary vocalist

• 2 Replies

One_Note_Down

• Busker
« on: February 24, 2016, 12:22:02 AM »
So here's the thing,

A couple of weeks or so ago, I came across a young female singer. She's a little raw, but she has talent. She wants original material in a contemporary style (understandable, given her age), and my current writing partner (composer), is a little old school. He isn't too keen on writing more up to date material.

This girl seems quite enthusiastic, but since I'm a lyricist, obviously, I can't do anything for her, without a willing note-slinger (my affectionate term) to work with.

If there are any composers out there (who work in a contemporary style), and would be interested in helping provide this girl with material, then please do give me a shout. I can be contacted directly at - poetic.prelude@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ben.

GM Music

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 07:33:28 PM »
Do you have any examples of this girl's vocal?

I may be looking for someone to sing on some contemporary dance tracks.

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 09:37:12 PM »

Yet another of these (soooooo, soooo many) folks who want to post here without participating.  

You're clearly too important to waste any of YOUR precious time looking at our work (or even checking your own post to see who has responded) but our time is worth nothing.  If we want anything from you, WE should do the work of contacting you.  

It was clear when I read your post that you wouldn't be reading any of your responses.  

Really, (knowing you won't be back) this response is just to warn some of the newer members that posts like yours are NEVER worth responding to.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.