konalavadome

Aspiring top-line writer looking for producers to help build a portfolio.

• 2 Replies

Jada_Hayes

• Busker
« on: January 30, 2016, 11:05:52 AM »
Hello I have been a singer/saxophonist for 10 years in cover bands have written originals privately and most of them in an age before smart phones and home studios! As a result i don't have anything recorded to show.

As a mother of two I am looking to ghost write from home lyrics and melodies. It is something i feel I could flourish in however to work with producers i have the catch 22 situation of needing something to show I am wondering if there are any aspiring producers who would like to send some beats? Rest assured the people I intend to work with in the future aren't interested in stealing anyone elses work and are aware i don't make music so full credit would be given to you. I am open to trying to write for any genre.I just need to be able to demonstrate my ability and writing style.

Thanks in advance and I understand if admin want this moved to introduce yourself but i am ultimately looking for collaboration ... either a leg up and assistance with the above problem or for someone to take a punt! I have a small set up and can record vocals at a quality ideal for a ghost line I don't intend for you to use my voice but to rerecord with the artist of your choice. I am looking for a backseat :) Thanks for your time long read !

link of me singing lead cover

a link of me singing backing vox cover

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 12:42:22 PM »
Hiya

I would be interested in collaborating with you

I record and produce all of my own stuff and am always looking for female vocalists to work with (that sounds really dodgy  :-[ - what I mean is I can record my own male vocals but many pitches ask specifically for female vocals)

It would be great to try working with you on something and see what happens

I have quite a few unfinished songs/ideas so I will drop you a Private Message and we can take it from there

Oh, and welcome to the forum!  ;D
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

Jada_Hayes

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 01:24:45 PM »
Hi Boydie i am new here i think i may have replied to your private message there is a chance that i replied several times or not at all so give it an hour and message me here if there's nothing didn't want to flood your inbox so i gave up!