Guitar Player / Songwriter looking for collaborator

• 1 Replies

18 in the 80s

• Busker
  • I'm a guitar player & songwriter from Midlands UK
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
Hi,  I'm Paul,  I play guitar in an acoustic duo and write songs in my spare time.

I'm 50 years old and live in Warwickshire,  England.   My influences are legion and the list grows daily as I'm always listening to new and revisiting old favourites.

I am looking for a singer to collaborate on songwriting, anywhere and any age,  to create and craft a collection of songs.  

My songwriting style always attempts to be both accessible and challenging to the listener. By that I man that the listener should be able to "get" my message, no matter how deep or shallow that message may be.  

I think the message,  or theme,  of the song has to come first,  or at least the song will lack direction until the message becks crystal clear.

Anyway,  that's me,  looking forward to contributing to the site and enjoying the work of its members.

Many thanks

Paul
Paul - 18 in the 80s

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 10:17:01 PM »
Paul,
Welcome, you've put this in collaborations thread, and probably should be introductions. Anyway have a look round the site, have a quick read of the rules and jump right in. It's a great community with lots of talented and supportive people.
 :)
Neil
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:43:58 PM by Neil C »
songwriter of no repute..