I SING, I WRITE, I PLAY - TALK TO ME

• 4 Replies

daisyhoward

• Busker
« on: June 29, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »
Daisy Howard
Hello :)
So, I joined this today hoping in not only promoting my music but getting to know other musicians like myself who generally just like creating weird and wonderful things.

Please send me a message, I'd love to get talking, maybe collab on writing the next biggest thing ;)

peace xx

Harbidge

• Busker
  • keep keepin' on, aint that the truth.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 11:21:04 PM »
Hi Daisy

Im new on here to.  Its pretty cool, lots of ideas.  Would love to hear you stuff

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 01:53:25 AM »
Hi Daisy

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find this is a great place to connect with other songwriters. I feel very lucky to have so many great characters here with so much talent.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

The Corsair

• Platinum Album
  • I'm the latest model Johnny
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 03:32:49 AM »
I'm all for a collaboration but I'm in a country that nobody else on this frum lives in which makes such things difficult.
Good to have you here! And chill out with the caps lock key :D
Defective Elector

chris

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 10:10:16 AM »
hi daisy I play and I write... Just getting back into it again after a while out... I am in the glastonbury area if you wanted to get together.....I put a message up yesterday under collaberations with a link to my myspace site under chris... Theres a couple of songs on there which might give you some idea... To be honest I like stuff from soft to very heavy anyway.. If the vibes are god I can almost get into anything...acoustic/electric.. have access to guitars, bass, drum machine, piano/keyboards..recording equip......lots of ideas and experience.. Just a little ........ when it comes to fronting things, even though I have done lots of singing and band stuff, this is why I think a collaboration will work really well for me...
 ...chris
                    http://www.myspace/567981449