Looking for collaborations

• 1 Replies

Nikk

• Busker
« on: October 12, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »
Hi everybody.
I am a singer/lyricist and I'll be moving back in the Manchester/Liverpool area around Feb. 2010. Would like to meet musicians (preferably LGBT but not a must) to form a band. My idea would be to create a very open minded environment in which we could experiment with music. So, for instance, we might record a very hard-rock song and then work on something more folk-related, without getting stuck in one single genre.
If interested please drop a line.

Music I like: Hole, Courtney Love, Loreena Mckennitt, Tori Amos, Eels, Melissa Auf Der Maur, AC/DC, Sophie B. Hawkins and many more.

ALSO: looking for collaborations with experts on dance and electronic music (Madge/Britney/Lady Gaga style) for another project.

sonicphaze

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 03:23:45 PM »
Hi we are a new production group looking for original song writers. There are 3 of us in the group consisting of 2 main producer's/engineer's and one female vocalist. We are all currently living in Warrington Cheshire.

Dale Howarth - Producer/Engineer 29 years of age

Mike Coleman - Producer/Engineer 26 years of age

Rebekah Cooke - Vocalist Artist 23 years of age

We require songs for use within our electronic dance productions, our main bpm range is from 128bpm to 150bpm as thats our strongest area.

All songs will be for demo and possible release.

Rebekah has quite a powerful voice and sounds very clubby, she has some of the same aspects as say Cascada who are currently signed to AATW record company.

We will always provide samples and demos of everything we do and hope to work very closely with the songwriter on a regular basis should the structure and lyrics match our required sound.