konalavadome

All Night Long- critiques Needed

• 5 Replies

1stBaseEnt

• Busker
« on: November 05, 2015, 07:36:22 PM »
Hi Guys
Can you have a listen and lets us know what you think of this song. We've been working hard on perfecting this song we just need that outside opinion to further improve it.

https://soundcloud.com/1st-base-productions/all-night-long-written-by-nick-chikore-and-prod-by-nashe

Thanks for your help in advance for more of our Music check out our Facebook and follow us on twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/1stBaseEnt/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
@1stBaseEnt

Regards

DevyE

• Solo Gig
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 10:04:39 PM »
The songs I listened to sound very now to me so you guys obviously know what you're doing and production wise they are at a level where my opinion would mean nothing. So in saying that I'm not sure what opinion I can give which would be helpful, do I think they are well made and maybe commercial enough to get airplay, well the answer would be a yes, do I like them, the answer is no but I'm not your potential audience but I'm sure many would like them given the airplay.

Was that helpful, probably not!! :)

Lyriclee

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 11:01:10 PM »
Hi,

This song is very well written, and the production is brilliant! You clearly know your audience, and i think this is something you would hear on the radio right now!! Its quite an addictive beat, making me want to listen to this song on repeat!!

You should be very proud of this!

Lee

olivergearing

• Open Mic
    • Oliver Gearing @ Reverbnation
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 11:41:18 PM »
Probably worth listening and commenting on others material if you want the same in return

1stBaseEnt

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 07:11:38 PM »
I can not thank you enough for the time you have taken to listen to this track. Furthermore i would like to add that we will be doing a lot of critiques of other user songs, i have only just joined the forum 24 hrs ago so I'm finding my way round please be patience...

1stBaseEnt

den

• Open Mic
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 11:31:06 PM »
not the sort of music I usually listen to, but it started and I was hooked, brilliant production, nice simple tune that just grows, if someone told me this was in the top10 I could believe it, I am sure we will a lot more of you.