frustration

• 4 Replies

MCmaster

• Busker
« on: February 03, 2014, 04:10:12 AM »

Explaining shit to these mentally ill retarded people certainly can be draining, especially when they dont even know why there complaining it should be there own graves they shud be excavating for there disgrace of a body that needs retaining, shitty conversations really does my brain in,
There's only a few people remaining that can provide a certain type of stimulation like an accountant taking part in administration, it takes a complex subject to get the slightest of sensation in my body to raise my frequency and vibration,think about a few things then be able come up with something amazing summin u wouldn't be able to deny praising, leave u excruciatingly head fucked have your eyes balls rolled over and glazed.,happily watching you ticking over at the slight delay as you take in what I say and finally understand but took you a few days, all the while I've been taking time and studied the way you behave getting a bird's eye view into your brain and what it contains circle round it like a plane. Saw your lane to shame first hand, Damm you really did think you was the man but unfortunately you have little room for your potential and how far it can expand. Back to to the drawing board it is then Stan!! It's not your fault it's because of your environment you don't properly understand, basically your heads burried in the sand living life on remand cos it's easier and u can. This reality ain't for you is wat I'm saying no matter how many hours you spend on your knees praying, if it's forgiveness you seek then your mistaken it's your own fault you couldn't control your temptations,
Everyone's got demons in there mind screaming some even  have problems sleeping scared of what they'll be dreaming,  awake with the feeling of no meaning . The strong ones will know it's just how one is percieving the holographic screening the week ones cower away quickly retreating

tokenangmoh

• Solo Gig
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 04:16:13 AM »
Woah, hold on there...

Although there are no formal posting limits on the Lyrics board - as there are in the other forums - you're not doing yourself any favours by dumping multiple lyrics in one go.

This forum works because of give and take. So post a lyric, yes - but then comment on someone else's.

Certainly posting three in a row is not going to endear you to other forumites.

Also, you might want to introduce yourself on the Introductions forum. And you might want to add a little blurb before your lyrics to explain their context and the feedback you're after.

Having said all that, welcome.

Matt

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 07:28:58 AM »

Explaining shit to these mentally ill retarded people certainly can be draining,
especially when they dont even know why there complaining
it should be there own graves they shud be excavating
for there disgrace of a body that needs retaining,

shitty conversations really does my brain in,
There's only a few people remaining that can provide a certain type of stimulation l
ike an accountant taking part in administration,
it takes a complex subject to get the slightest of sensation
in my body to raise my frequency and vibration,

think about a few things then be able come up with something amazing
summin u wouldn't be able to deny praising,
leave u excruciatingly head fucked have your eyes balls rolled over and glazed.,
happily watching you ticking over at the slight delay
as you take in what I say
and finally understand but took you a few days,
all the while I've been taking time and studied the way y
ou behave getting a bird's eye view into your brain
and what it contains
circle round it like a plane.

Saw your lane to shame first hand,
Damm you really did think you was the man
but unfortunately you have little room for your potential
and how far it can expand.
Back to to the drawing board it is then Stan!!

It's not your fault it's because of your environment
you don't properly understand,
basically your heads burried in the sand
living life on remand cos it's easier and u can.

This reality ain't for you is wat I'm saying
no matter how many hours you spend on your knees praying,
if it's forgiveness you seek then your mistaken
it's your own fault you couldn't control your temptations,

Everyone's got demons in there mind screaming
some even  have problems sleeping scared of what they'll be dreaming, 
awake with the feeling of no meaning .
The strong ones will know it's just how one is percieving
the holographic screening
the week ones cower away quickly retreating

I formatted your lyric/poem to a format that will allow people some chance to read and evaluate it. 

Writing lyrics that other people will listen to and relate to takes several things.

1.  Talent (which you seem to have)
2.  The use of poetic conventions that allow your work to be undertood (which is what I provided for you to the best of my ability given what you wrote)
3.  A willingness to listen and adjust based on what you hear from the most important people in the music business - your audience of listeners.  (Time will tell if you are willing to listen and adjust).
4.  A respectful attitude toward your listeners and a willingness to listen to what is important to THEM just as you want them to listen to what is important to YOU (i.e. your lyric).  (Initial indications, such as posting multiple songs without having listened to anyone else's stuff kind of lean toward you having a problem with this step. 
5.  The discipline to take your initial work and CRAFT it into an improved version that is more likely to speak to your audience.  (Time will tell if you are willing to do that.) 

If you ARE willing and able to do these five things, this forum can be a rewarding and exciting learning experience for you. 

If you are just here to overwhelm us with your talent and have no desire to listen or improve, you won't impress anyone and won't get any value here. 

I'm not preaching at you.  I'm just explaining the reality of what each of us expects of one another and what we expect YOU to live up to if you want to fit in and learn here. 

You'll find we have considerable experience here with people who want to overwhelm us with their great talent and have no time to listen. 

They come and they go and leave no imprint here. 

I hope you choose to leave a lasting imprint here, and you can only do that by reciprocating listens with listens. 

Good luck.  I'm rooting for you.  But if you won't contribute here, I won't be sad to see you go.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

MCmaster

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 09:21:29 AM »
Much appreciated am very new not sure how the system worked just needed help and maybe direction. It's just ramble that needs constructing
Thank you for your time

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 05:00:47 PM »
You're quite welcome. 
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.