konalavadome

Paradise

• 17 Replies

lillypilly

• Open Mic
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 07:18:20 AM »
Sorry have to dig in here and hear hear "Shortwhat"

All those qualifications and you still can not produce a decent piece for us amateurs to read, and why would someone like yourself you sounds "very special' post lyrics here if you are going to be abusive

shame on you, I think you need to hop back on that space ship you came in on and find another forum to harass mate

Lyriclee

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 05:43:34 PM »
Im new to this site and i would never for a second think im an amazing writer! I am here because i love writing! I love words! I love music! Im here for guidance, advice an hopefully to make some  friends along the way!!

So let me please give you some advice...

Set you phd, degree, "recording contract" and rudeness aside....count to ten....calm down....an channel that anger an obvious passion into your writing! But dont sell yourself short insulting people who are here to help because it well get you no where...not just on here, but in life!!

Chill out!!

Lee

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2015, 04:18:23 AM »
urgh this forum is a joke,and its not even like the majority of people even produce anything of any talent, this place is full of jobworths and dull as ditchwater, don't give up the day jobs kids, for your own sakes

Well, thank God we've got YOU.  We can all live vicariously through YOUR wonderful talent as you quit YOUR day job and go on to even greater fame. 

But seriously.... what exactly are you complaining about?  Are you complaining because people (whose songs you had no time or interest to review) failed to invest time and interest reviewing YOUR song? 

Funny how that works isn't it? 
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.