JANUARY ----LYRIC OF THE MONTH CONTEST

• 4 Replies

igg

• Solo Gig
« on: January 27, 2016, 04:57:23 PM »
HIHO

The time draws nigh for all entries to be posted to enter our fabulous competition this month...
Get your thinking caps on, pencils in hand, and finish up your magnum opus before you are marginalized in the dustbin of January "should have dones".....

If anyone has some extra special feelings about a lyric or lyrics, please let me know so I can transcend my own boundaries of taste and appreciation as I make up the dreaded SHORLIST for January (gratuities will be noted and deposited discreetly)

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 05:51:42 PM »
HIHO

The time draws nigh for all entries to be posted to enter our fabulous competition this month...
Get your thinking caps on, pencils in hand, and finish up your magnum opus before you are marginalized in the dustbin of January "should have dones".....

If anyone has some extra special feelings about a lyric or lyrics, please let me know so I can transcend my own boundaries of taste and appreciation as I make up the dreaded SHORLIST for January (gratuities will be noted and deposited discreetly)

I'm short of money.  Do you take non-financial incentives?  'o) 

I have an old Karaoke machine that doesn't work.  You would have to come get it.  I can't deliver.   
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

igg

• Solo Gig
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 06:14:05 PM »
Sadly, (place name here)Verlon, your lyrics for this month might not make it onto the paid, I mean, err... short list....However, there is still time to reconsider your priorities....food....shelter....THE LIST!!

igg

• Solo Gig
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 07:57:40 PM »
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS TO POST

Lyrics need to be posted before Midnight January 31 GMT

igg

• Solo Gig
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 07:29:02 PM »
***LAST CHANCE TEXACO***

I urge yaw'll to get all yore lyric writin' affairs tidied up by midnight ...toonight!!
I'll post the short list tomorrow and prepare myself for the voting inundation!!!
Yore Humble Servant
igg