konalavadome

"Everybody Wants"

• 21 Replies

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 02:56:51 PM »

Hi Vicki.......your project sounds fun  ;D Any chance i could get a copy of the lead sheet? I'll hang it in a frame  ;D
The actual chords I recorded with are Gm / E / B / F  ;)

Thanks, again!

Sure! The timing of the notes will likely not be precisely the way they're sung, but it'll be close enough to follow. I have it started but not finished yet.

Vicki

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2016, 07:51:05 PM »

Hi Vicki.......your project sounds fun  ;D Any chance i could get a copy of the lead sheet? I'll hang it in a frame  ;D
The actual chords I recorded with are Gm / E / B / F  ;)

Thanks, again!

Sure! The timing of the notes will likely not be precisely the way they're sung, but it'll be close enough to follow. I have it started but not finished yet.

Vicki

Thanks Vicki  ;D
"I know the truth, by my struggle against it"
                                                          -IronKnee

RothenborgLopez

• Busker
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2016, 12:41:42 AM »
Hi Tom!

Good song! I like your voice. I like the lyrics. I don't like the production so much though. It could be improved with a little bit less high end. Don't really have so much to say actually. It sounds like a complete song and you've done a good job. Only feedback I have is on the production. Keep it up! :)

Wolfini

• Solo Gig
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2016, 04:44:13 PM »
Wow, I have always been a big fan of your more quiet acoustic songs, but this goes in a new direction and is just as great.

The lyrics are superb, and I really love the way you sing on here.

Absolutely no nits from me, and maybe it will get some play time on my guitar, too. ;-)

Bye Wolfi

Finished albums: wolfgangn.bandcamp.com
Recent songs: soundclick.com/wolfini

IronKnee

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 02:49:32 PM »
Hi Tom!

Good song! I like your voice. I like the lyrics. I don't like the production so much though. It could be improved with a little bit less high end. Don't really have so much to say actually. It sounds like a complete song and you've done a good job. Only feedback I have is on the production. Keep it up! :)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Always much appreciated.

Wow, I have always been a big fan of your more quiet acoustic songs, but this goes in a new direction and is just as great.

The lyrics are superb, and I really love the way you sing on here.

Absolutely no nits from me, and maybe it will get some play time on my guitar, too. ;-)

Bye Wolfi

Thank you soooooo much for the encouragement, Wolfi  ;D

And, thanks to all who have listened!
                                                                8)-Tom
"I know the truth, by my struggle against it"
                                                          -IronKnee

delb0y

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 07:41:08 AM »
This is super. Great lyrics, your always-fine vocals with that lovely tone, a super chorus, and a guitar solo too. What's not to like? This should go on your album with all those other songs of yours!
West Country Country Boy

montydog

• Stadium Tour
  • http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/montydog1/Me
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 04:41:45 PM »
Hi Tom,

You know I think you're one of the most talented people on here and this illustrates that perfectly. Great blend of fine playing, arrangement, vocal, melody and lyrics. It's a very strong original concept and you built some lovely lyrical ideas to illustrate the theme. It maybe needs a bridge or "C" section to just lift it away from the verse/chorus pattern for a little while. One less verse with a bridge would have improved it IMHO.

Nevertheless, superb work.

M