konalavadome

My Garden Get-Together - New Proposed Date

• 20 Replies

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2023, 10:09:25 PM »
Aw...I'll be away on holiday on the 10th and we have a gig on the 17th...

Sounds like a fab thing to try to do...I hope to be able to get together with some of you guys sometime...it's just so difficult to find a time that suits everyone...
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2023, 08:27:21 PM »
Looks like we’ll all remain mostly virtual friends after all.

Sorry to say this idea isn’t picking up any traction, so I’m mothballing it for now.

I’d still be prepared to do it in the future if things change. But as @PaulAds says, getting a date that suits all of the few interested appears to be far from easy.

So I’m telling Glastonbury I won’t be building a scale model of their Pyramid Stage after all. My wife will be happy, at least…

Laters maybe.
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

Wicked Deeds

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2023, 09:05:59 PM »
It's a shame for now as it is a lovely gesture @MichaelA   I've been holding back waitng to see if I could book a holiday from work but sadly I know that I can't.  I will be more than happy to do this at a later date, probably next year unfortunately.  Thank you for your kind offer.

Paul

5 guys named Lars

• Solo Gig
    • 5 Guys Named Lars- Soundcloud
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2023, 10:17:47 AM »
Oh bugger..sorry to hear this has been postponed @MichaelA but hopefully everyone can meet up at some point. I´d love to see this.

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2023, 06:35:21 PM »
Me too I’d do a lot to get there and meet you guys, as it’s rock n roll we obviously have to chuck out a tv from a window, so i’ll bring one with me and we can hurl it from your shed window…then laugh loudly, have a shandy then snooze for an hour…rock on

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2023, 06:31:43 PM »
Sorry, I've only just seen the update. Shame, it's a really nice idea. Maybe it will be possible to do something along these lines one day in the future. Meanwhile, back to my shed..I have a new song to finish!! :)