BLUE MILK!!! (some of my tunes ehhehehe)

• 2 Replies

bluemilk

• Busker
« on: November 15, 2016, 12:18:14 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/blewmilk/sets/demo
feel free to check out some of my tunes and maybe possibly give me some feedback??? thanks bunches

CaliaMoko

• Stadium Tour
  • Strumming on the couch in pigtails
    • Late Bloomers Rock
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:51:57 AM »
Hey, Blue Milk!

You must be new here!  ;D

I recommend reading the post on guidelines that heads up the "Finished songs" board in a sticky post.

To summarize a couple points quickly...you need to reference, and provide a link to, one song at a time, with a minimum of 14 days between them. You also need to include lyrics in your post, if the song has them.

And the "currency" for receiving feedback is to provide feedback. Some of the members here check to see if you've left any feedback before they leave any for you, so that's an important one.

Now, to be fair, a lot of us (me included) jumped in at first and posted a song before leaving feedback, because we didn't read the guidelines (it does seem to be an epidemic, really), and also, a lot of us will cut you a break for the first song. But you do have to limit the post to one song. That part really isn't typically negotiable.

So, go ahead. Choose one song from your SoundCloud account, edit the link in your post accordingly, add the lyrics (if applicable), and then browse around and leave a little feedback for a few of us.

We are a friendly and supportive group; I think you'll like it here!

Vicki

giitlesriddles

• Open Mic
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 04:32:07 AM »
No worries man, I did this too my first time!