konalavadome

Releasing my new album -- one song at a time.

• 1 Replies

PopTodd

• Platinum Album
    • Hop On Pop on Facebook
« on: December 12, 2017, 07:57:17 PM »
The way that I am making my new album is a little unusual:

It's an open-ended compilation of songs recorded in various places at various times with various people.
I've been at it for a few years now, adding songs to the album at my Bandcamp page, and I'll keep putting all the new songs that I record up there, until it hits 10 songs or 35 minutes, whichever comes first. At that point, it's an ALBUM!

Currently, the album album, titled One By One, has 8 songs. And, while it is nearing completion, it is still available for free (name your price) download.

LINK
https://hoponpop.bandcamp.com/album/one-by-one

However, if you show your support by paying something for the album while it is still incomplete and in-process, you WILL receive the full, completed (and mastered) album once it is available. It's only fair.

Thanks for listening!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 01:46:27 PM by PopTodd »

PopTodd

• Platinum Album
    • Hop On Pop on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 07:41:33 PM »
Seems pointless to start a new thread, so I thought I would just bump this old one to let you know...

I just set all 5 albums on my Bandcamp page to "Name Your Price."
Pay whatever you want for the digital version of any of them! Whatever you think is fair, just plug that number into the field. If you just want the music, go ahead and grab it. I just want you to have it and I didn't want money to be a barrier to getting the music out there. I just want it to be heard and enjoyed.

I cover a few different styles, including power pop, Americana, and indie rock.

If you do grab it, thanks.

LINK:
https://hoponpop.bandcamp.com

(Physical copies are still priced to cover the cost of materials and postage.)