konalavadome

The Dancer

• 18 Replies

Skub

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2023, 03:17:36 PM »
Hey Michael.

We all have dry patches occasionally,I tend to embrace mine and use the time to do something else and recharge the batteries.

A cool,entertaining track,perhap a more relaxed one for us who are too long new.  ;)

kevysc

• Platinum Album
  • I'm Working from Memory
    • Your Song Contest
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2023, 12:10:59 AM »
@MichaelA  You still have it! :)  This one moves along really nicely and has an arrogant swagger that I really like.  Great hooky chorus too

Kevin

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2023, 07:53:12 PM »
Thanks to those who have given this song another boost up the board. Time for it to sink now, good while it lasted.  ;D

@Maya Clars , @ChrisPrice , @kevysc - thanks for your kind words of encouragement.

@Skub - yes it’s odd when you go through a barren patch. I tend to think I’ll never write anything again. Until one day, Bingo, it all seems perfectly doable again. Cheers for the comment.

@Bankie - seeing as you mentioned it, I am trying to persuade a young female with a very nice and soulful voice to give this one ago. So hopefully that will happen, thanks.
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

PaulyX

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2023, 06:24:53 PM »
Hey Michael, gonna hike your song back up the board I'm afraid coz I've been away for a bit but love this and have to comment!  Great to see you back and trying something very different.  Works brilliantly, really smooth progressions but not predictable, and I think the chorus lyrics are super hooky.
It's all too beautiful.