konalavadome

*Contains Swearing* The pain inside.

• 3 Replies

MindlessDopzey

• Busker
« on: November 15, 2016, 01:05:06 PM »
Hey guys, this isn't really a song layout just some lyrics that sprung into my mind, this is my first time posting and i'd like some feed back off you guys, what i can do to improve, whats good, whats bad,

This song does contain Swearing.

It must have been a victory to have seen the happiness drained from me and pain entering me. If this is what I meant to you then fuck you I'd go through this pain just to learn from you. Learn my gains and strengths and weakness so I'll never be taken for granted again.
It's my time to shine through the roof be living proof that you can be hurt and scarred but stand up and fight for everything in life this is my last chance to show what I got. I'm hanging off a cliff but no way will I drop I'll pull my self out the gutter and reach the top.

I won't ever stop I'll climb higher than heaven through space and every other fucking universe. And spit out all these verse. Pick you and drop you let you feel my pain. I'm in your scope taking aim and you shot but I'm bullet proof living proof that whatever you do can't affect the truth. That you were taken away from me young or not it hurt a lot it broke my down my heart felt shot 

But as I grow older I don't hate it as much cause I still love you a lot here in person or not I can't ever forget The times we shared and the memories are in graved into my mind like a personal library that can't ever be burnt down to the ground, and when I have kids they'll learn off the king the king off my life the guy I spent my life trying to be I just hope you're looking down and can be proud

Mum and nan miss you like mad but I'm being the man and that wall when they feel down, pick them up and show happiness can be found. Cancers a bitch but it's just a blip one day we'll be back together happy and forever so I'll be looking forward to the day I can hug you tight and never have to leave ya.
Tears don't fall cause it's not what you want it's time to stay strong and when we're together we'll all stand strong.

As I write this verse it's starting to hurt the pains kicking in but it ain't the end the end off this song or end off the road I got more to show and let the how world know how much I love you and how much I miss you and how strong you wanted to be. I love you uncle B

Hooded Singer

• Open Mic
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 05:49:41 PM »
Ummm

ScottLevi

• Platinum Album
  • Keep on Trucking
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 04:39:44 PM »
Hey Gerry,

First off, this is a reciprocal site so if you're looking for some constructive feedback you'll have more luck if you give some first. It's always good to introduce yourself too; let people know who you are.

Your lyrics are obviously very personal and very strong, which is always a good basis imo.

I've taken the liberty to try and organise these for you, because it's impossible otherwise. Most strikingly there's a lot here, so you'll have to make some decisions on where you want to take these. If you're trying to make something more mainstream I'd suggest cutting it down, though I get the impression you're just trying to capture how you feel in which case a nice epic could work well given the right structure and diversity when putting to music. Depending on whether you're cutting this down, you could pick out a chorus, most of these verses have potential I couldn't suggest one.

Maybe you can work from what I've structured below - and give us some more specific areas for review?

Introduction?
   It must have been a victory,
   To have seen the happiness drained from me
   And pain entering me..
   If this is what I meant to you,

Then fuck you I'd go through this pain;
   Just to learn from you.
   Learn my gains and strengths and weakness
   so I'll never be taken for granted again.

Verse 1?
   It's my time to shine through the roof
   be living proof that you can be hurt and scarred
   but stand up and fight for everything in life
   this is my last chance to show what I got.

Verse 2?
   I'm hanging off a cliff but no way will I drop
   I'll pull my self out the gutter and reach the top.
   I won't ever stop - I'll climb higher than heaven
   through space and every other fucking universe.
   And spit out all these verse.

Verse 3?
   Pick you and drop you let you feel my pain.
   I'm in your scope taking aim and you shot
   but I'm bullet proof living proof that
   whatever you do can't affect the truth.

Verse 4?
   That you were taken away from me
   young or not it hurt a lot
   it broke my down my heart
   Which still feels shot  

Bridge?
   But as I grow older I don't hate it as much
   cause I still love you a lot here in person
   or not I can't ever forget The times we shared
   and the memories are in graved into my mind like a personal
   library...

that can't ever be burnt down to the ground,
   and when I have kids they'll learn off the king the king off my life
   the guy I spent my life trying to be
   I just hope you're looking down and can be proud

Verse 5?
   Mum and nan miss you like mad
   but I'm being the man
   and that wall when they feel down,
   pick them up and show happiness can be found.

Verse 6?
   Cancers a bitch but it's just a blip
   one day we'll be back together happy and forever
   so I'll be looking forward to the day I can hug you tight
   and never have to leave ya.

Verse 7?   
   Tears don't fall
   it's not what you want
   it's time to stay strong
   together we'll all stand strong.

Verse 8?
   As I write this verse it's starting to hurt
   the pains kicking in but it ain't the end of this song
   or end off the road I got more to show
   and let the how world know

Outro?
   know how much I love you
   and how much I miss you
   and how strong you wanted to be.
   I love you uncle B
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 08:43:25 AM by ScottLevi »

MindlessDopzey

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 08:07:35 AM »
Thank you so much,

i'll defiantly take this into consideration,
As you can probably tell i've just started doing this so im grey in pretty much all areas,

But thank you so much!