LAST CHANCE TO VOTE IN CHRISTMAS COMP!!

• 12 Replies

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« on: December 22, 2013, 01:59:59 PM »
i will anounce the winners tonight at midnight gmt so get them votes in quick please!!

i did say in the rules i didnt think we should accept votes for a song where the person has refused to listen & comment on the other songs & hasnt bothered to vote either & at the moment that will rule out 7 entries!!! which is realy bad & a real shame

so make sure youve voted before 11.30 tonight so ive got plenty of time to add things up :)
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Homeless Recluse

• Open Mic
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 02:20:16 PM »
Who are the 7 Tina?

Homeless Recluse

• Open Mic
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 02:26:48 PM »
Just wondering whether I've voted for any of them!!!

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 03:01:28 PM »
im not mentioning names pete... ive named & shamed people before becos i thought it was good for the forum & it caused a lot of rows & made me leave so i wont go there anymore

but i will say its totaly out of characther for 3 of these people but just typical of 2 others
its a shame becos it will mean disqualifying the 4th place at the moment & as theres only 1 vote seperating the top 2 ....the exta votes could change evrything there aswell
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Homeless Recluse

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 03:08:38 PM »
Ah, I never thought about the grief it's cause, sorry.
I suppose it is a busy time of year so we'll just let them off with a mild BURNING AT THE STAKE this time!   >:( ;D ;D

8)

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 05:26:01 PM »
It will only be a shame if they don't get their votes in today.  THEN it's "a shame."  That said, there is an interesting dynamic between "those who listen" and "those who want to be heard." 

Those who signal that they are too busy "getting heard" to LISTEN, really signal that they aren't "worth" listening to to audiences on many levels. 

And then a final note.  I have been on several songwriting forums before coming here.  What makes this forum special (and it IS special) is that there are people here who love to LISTEN to music. 

Those who obsess about "being heard" but don't listen don't have adequate respect for music.  Over all, this forum is a very respectful place toward other people AND toward the music.  Anyone who hasn't been on "non listener" forums, might not adequately appreciate what a rare and valuable forum this is.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.

Sonata Kay

• Busker
    • Sonata Kay
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 07:40:17 PM »
Well, I only managed to get my votes in today. Don't know if this makes me the bad guy, but I got really ill in the middle of all this Christmas madness and although it was important to me to get my votes in - it was even more important to make sure I'll be a good Santa this year  :D

I hope you all will have a wonderful Christmas and an amazing 2014 !  ;D  :D

Thank you for being so nice to the newbie  ;)

Sonata

Feel the fear and do it anyway...

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 08:01:09 PM »
It will only be a shame if they don't get their votes in today. 

That's right...no-one's breaking any rules, or the spirit of it, just by leaving it to the last minute...

Also, i don't think we should be overly worried if someone chooses not to be as involved as others... It's their choice... We all know that the more you put in, the more you get out. Participation is its own reward.

And I think we can all be mighty proud of ourselves! Especially you Tina for organising such a blinder of an event!

Happy christmas everybody!

PS Sonata, hope you're feeling better...... Sonata is O'Santa by another name?  ;D

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 08:24:39 PM »

PS Sonata, hope you're feeling better...... Sonata is O'Santa by another name?  ;D

....... Ooooooh or even "Okay Santa"...........?!?! I think we have a very special christmas alter ego in our midst!!! How exciting!  ;D ;D ;D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 08:27:49 PM »
Therez no  bad guys   ;D ;D ;D  It is imperative for All the votes to come in on time purely because it will be a job & a half to  go through them all. Bear in mind  Tina has gone through great lengths already  & to be delayed right on xmas would NOT be fair on her....
             People cringe at volunteering to do  Song of the month?  just think how big a task/logistics
involved in sorting out over 25 entries...................

ANYWAY  VOTING STOPS  AT  11.30 PM  FORUM TIME  Those that manage to vote by then great.      Those that dont   keep em for next year!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 08:29:35 PM »
oieeeee  Quacko!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yew cant  quote yerself??????????????????????  Yew naughti  cabbage!   ;D ;D ;D

beckylucythomas

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 08:41:36 PM »
oieeeee  Quacko!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yew cant  quote yerself??????????????????????  Yew naughti  cabbage!   ;D ;D ;D

Who you callin a cabbage?????

Brussels Sprout, if you please!!