konalavadome

GHOST

• 24 Replies

estreet

• Solo Gig
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 06:43:44 PM »
I think it's so personal and sad that you can't really criticise it on any normal level. I get the lyric - it's your thing so it's what it needs to be for you. Isn't that what music is supposed to be for?
Youth & enthusiasm are no match for age and treachery.

man of simple pleasures

• Platinum Album
  • power to the people
    • soundcloud
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 10:33:34 PM »
yeah great stuff this like, guitar sounds cool, good song this like, digging it!
fly away and find my peace of mind...

https://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures/tracks

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2012, 08:58:34 AM »
I think it's so personal and sad that you can't really criticise it on any normal level. I get the lyric - it's your thing so it's what it needs to be for you. Isn't that what music is supposed to be for?

For me - yes. Thank you for taking the time to listen and comment Estreet - I very much appreciate it. BTB
not really good at anything - but as long as I am breathing I will keep on trying

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2012, 09:02:19 AM »
yeah great stuff this like, guitar sounds cool, good song this like, digging it!

Thank you MoSP - very much appreciate the fact that you were able to take a listen and comment and very happy that you like it.

As always my thanks to everyone who has taken time to listen and comment I am very grateful indeed and as always have been given the benefit of some fantastically helpful advice. Thanks BTB
not really good at anything - but as long as I am breathing I will keep on trying

flossie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2012, 12:56:20 PM »
I absolutely loved this.

Made me cry  :'(.  I hope you will record this again more clearly, it's beautiful and heartfelt, the melody is lovely and I would prefer no backing vocals just voice and guitar, doesn't need anything else in my opinion.

Flossie
x

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2012, 01:28:59 PM »
I absolutely loved this.

Made me cry  :'(.  I hope you will record this again more clearly, it's beautiful and heartfelt, the melody is lovely and I would prefer no backing vocals just voice and guitar, doesn't need anything else in my opinion.

Flossie
x

I will do that Flossie - thank you. X :-)

mikewyattmusic

• Busker
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2012, 11:51:19 AM »
This is cool, I like it. Nice guitar there and a real nice melody line on top.

evanjavo

• Open Mic
  • Just passing through.
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 09:13:45 PM »
Loved it, BTB. Your voice really suits this style of music. Very relaxing but emotional at the same time. I kinda got teary eyed. I really enjoyed this! Thank you.

andy5544

• Platinum Album
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »
lovely song, i did get a bit choked up listening , and i think it's amazing that music can do this to people , great work. :)
I wanted to be a hippy....but my mum wouldn't let me !!

Beware the JudDeRMan when the moon grows FAT !!!!!!!!

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
Thank you (R)A and Andy I appreciate you listening to this very much and for your really kind comments.

This song sort of happened by accident. I was working on another song called Sunny Son Days which is about the birthdays of our sons (both on Sundays) and this one sort just jumped in. It was a couple of days in getting from nowhere to this draft stage and I was very unsure about posting it. But I am happy that I did.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who took the time to listen and comment.
I am very conscious of the fact that my replying keeps bumping this so I promise not to do so again. Thanks again folks. BTB
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:37:56 AM by bewarethisboy »