Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Finished songs

Collab with PaulAds & PompeyJazz - 'Big Mac Bloodbath'

<< < (2/6) > >>

pompeyjazz:
It sure was a hoot to work on this one for sure. I really enjoyed it. It was quite strange listening to the "one part" vocals versions before I stitched them all together  :) Thanks to @MichaelA and @PaulAds for a whole heap of fun  :)

Paulski:
Now that put a smile on my face in these lock-down blues  ;D
That driving punk feel and the changing (spot-on) vocals really worked in this and the melody is quite unique for a quick write.

If I were being super picky, I would mention that sometimes @MichaelA lines are slightly delayed in the verses but I'm not that sort of nitty guy so I won't.  ;D

Oh and the EQ on the high-hat is super IMO.

Good fun - good collab fellas.  ;D
Paul

pompeyjazz:
I just heard from the BBC that they will be playing this on BBC Radio Solent around 12:10 tomorrow  :)

shadowfax:
This is terrific!! been noticing the long ques at Macdon's and thought they must be giving stuff away or summat..great stuff guys, really enjoyed it! :)

Grubstar:
Brilliant collaboration, I loved the driving indie beat and clever witty lyrics ( with a touch of social commentary thrown in) its got a great melody and chorus and the split vocals  work really well.Outstanding production as well, 1st class.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version