Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Works in Progress

Stay

<< < (2/2)

RealKevM:

--- Quote from: Younger Hills on July 21, 2019, 05:00:03 PM ---Thank you so much @RealKevM :)

I missed 5 credits, to get a study loan, so the good news was that I got my admission renewed so that I could retake some of my exams to get the final 5 credits so that I can get a study loan for my next semester :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: RealKevM on July 21, 2019, 02:11:43 PM ---Nice one mate, I really like one take 1+1 recordings, what was your good news?
Great vocals, I love how you get passionate into the bridge and you hold the notes really well. When you sing with passion and faster your accent fades quite a bit. I hope you don't take it the wrong way but it sounds better. Great chord change at the end of the verses. Really, really good song mate.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Younger Hills on July 21, 2019, 05:00:03 PM ---Thank you so much @RealKevM :)

I missed 5 credits, to get a study loan, so the good news was that I got my admission renewed so that I could retake some of my exams to get the final 5 credits so that I can get a study loan for my next semester :)

--- End quote ---

Ah brilliant, nice one

Andreas:
Updated this with a more clean recording, using two mics and focusing more on the delivery :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version