Sony producer looking for hot writers

• 5 Replies

Dynasty

• Busker
« on: July 22, 2013, 04:41:48 PM »
Hi,

im' a hiphop/pop producer from Denmark signed to Sony/ATV Scandinavia.

Im' currently looking for new songwriters/artist to work with.
You can hear some of my instrumentals on www.soundcloud.com/jarldk, and read my bio there.

If you are interrested in a collab - send a demo and a short presentation to jarl@duo-music.com.

Only requirements: that you can record vocals by yourself - since im not mixing.

Best regards, Morten Nielsen

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 01:50:17 PM »
Where is the hot writers of this forum .. no one is here ??

hello Morten Nielsen .. I think you should do the search for the artiest you like by looking up there work .. we have many talented people here .. different genres .. go through there work on sound cloud you tube what ever they are posting there work on .. find something you like .. send them a massage .. and way you go ..  ;D ;D

I think that is the best way to achieve your goal .. here .. ;D ;D ;D

Cheers ..

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 05:34:27 PM »
Hi Morten

Welcome to the songwriter forum. Congratulations on your signing to Sony! Sounds like a very nice position to be in.

I don't expect my songs are particularly suitable for hip hop or dance genres, but I think there are probably loads of people here who are interested in working with you.

I'm sure they'll make themselves known to you soon enough.

Anyway, welcome to the forum; hope you decide to stick around :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 07:10:01 PM »

hello Morten Nielsen .. I think you should do the search for the artiest you like by looking up there work .. we have many talented people here .. different genres .. go through there work on sound cloud you tube what ever they are posting there work on .. find something you like .. send them a massage .. and way you go ..  ;D ;D

Cheers ..

I'd Love a Massage!      ;D ;D ;D ;D

benjo

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 06:12:49 PM »
hey,

take a look and if you see anything you like PM me and we can talk,

www.songu.com/members/tonymac

take care and good luck,   tony...         

hardtwistmusic

• Stadium Tour
  • Central Oregon Sunset
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 06:59:15 PM »

Cheers ..

It's interesting to me really.  So many people do exactly like this person has done.  Instead of investing time to go and listen to our sites to see whether they like what we do, they will ask US to "submit." 

Problem is, we have no idea what they like, or what they are looking for.  So anything we "submit" is nothing more (or less) than our best guess about what they are looking for.

And it simply makes no SENSE that way. 

I always assume that anyone who is seriously looking will invest a little time, and that anyone who is NOT spending a little time isn't seriously looking. 

So far, in every case, the people asking forum members to "submit" have not used any of the songs "submitted." 

I don't suspect they ever will.  Once again.... if anyone's TRULY and SERIOUSLY looking, they know where to find links to everyone here.  Those who aren't looking hard enough to go listen aren't really looking imo.
www.reverbnation.com/hardtwistmusicsongwriter

Verlon Gates  -  60 plus years old.