konalavadome

Songwriting partner wanted

• 5 Replies

« on: August 06, 2011, 03:47:20 PM »
Hi guys, Ideally I would like to write songs with someone and get them recorded for singers/bands. Age does not matter to me (I'm 23 btw) I can write in most styles although lean more towards indie/rock/pop and even 60's/80's stuff. Lyrics aren't my strong point but I have a gift for melody. I'm looking for a songwriter who has a more contemporary edge.

If you'd like to know more just ask. Look forward to hearing from you  :)

18jayjay

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 04:17:21 AM »
basically ive just started out writting lyrics, ive only got 2 songs to my name but i think i could be the person that you looking for as im eager to write more songs but struggle as i have no beat to write to, let me no if i can be of assisant jay 8)

victoriasmalley82

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 02:56:11 PM »
hi in reply to your post i am interested in collaborating with another songwriter too,i actually dont play an instrument i write songs (lyrics) that are a bit edgy kind of pop but think more gwen stefani,alanis morisette but then ive wrote a couple that would be suitable for a boyband.i dont really stick to a genre just go with the flow.i have nothing recorded as i have no music to put to them as the melodies are in just my head and the songs are wriiten down.id really love to get creative ideas from others though as i dont know anyone whos into music like i am.anyway if you think i could be of any interest please do get in touch.im 29.

songwriterjp

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 06:33:42 PM »
i think i could be able to help you http://www.songwriter-jmusic.webs.com/

HannahMagenta

• Busker
  • Pro singer, writer, choral conductor
    • HannahBrine
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 12:04:37 PM »
Hi - I am interested, looking to work with someone to co-write with. I write lyrics, sing, melodies, basic guitar and keyboards so have good knowledge of chords. Have a listen to www.hannahbrine.co.uk and look under sessions. Thanks, Hannah

Arturo Boyero

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 04:55:24 AM »
Hi

check some of my stuff and tell me if you're interested, ok?

http://www.youtube.com/user/artboyero/videos
Now the light is dimming, but we're glowing from within. We are shiny.