Hi Everyone

• 4 Replies

TimCurtis

• Open Mic
  • Zendium Moon Logo
    • Zendium Moon on Soundcloud
« on: December 09, 2016, 02:23:44 PM »
Hello!  My name's Tim Curtis, if you haven't guessed from my user name.

I've been songwriting and recording with one of my bestest mates Gaby Solly for a year or so now.  Gaby singing and myself on guitar/keys/programming.  Initially it was just a studio project (sounds more professional than it was - Cubase on a laptop in one or other of our kitchens). 

Not so long ago we decided we didn't just want to be slave to the machine so decided to step out from behind the screen, so to speak, and start treading the boards at some local Open Mic nights.  We've only done a handful so far but are already hooked.

The studio work continues abound and we still work on fully-formed versions of some of our Open Mic numbers on The Machine.

We're kind of moody, alternative, grungy with a bit of folk, blues & punk in there.

Looking forward to listening to some tracks from you lot and perhaps even posting one or two of our tracks for you guys to listen to.

:-)

Yodasdad

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 03:43:31 PM »
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forum, there's plenty of knowledgable folk around here so I'm sure you'll find whatever your looking for.

Good to hear that you're getting out and performing your own material, I look forward to hearing some of it.

Yodasdad

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 04:01:10 PM »
Welcome to forum

I am looking forward to hearing your songs

Boydie
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 04:16:17 PM »
Welcome Tim. Sounds interesting stuff that you're doing. This is a great place to be and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Even better is that I see you've jumped right in with some reviews which is always greatly appreciated. Look forward to hearing your sounds. Cheers John

TimCurtis

• Open Mic
  • Zendium Moon Logo
    • Zendium Moon on Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to hearing more tracks from you guys plus getting feedback on mine (and Gaby's) too.  :-)