Songwriter Forum > Feedback on Finished songs

Finally finished my 2nd EP !

<< < (3/3)

Jambrains:
Ah, great mix! Tons of attitude without sacrificing details. I'd would prefer the vox a little more upfront but other than that mix sounds great!
And that bass is a bad mother , nothing drives a song like a distorted bass guitar.
Great chorus and solid verse, pedal to the metal and taking no prisoners, me like!
That synth is a really nice touch. Actually the whole thing is bloody fantastic, makes me want to to back to my rock period.
5 Jambrains out of 5  ;D

Andyb:

--- Quote from: Jambrains on October 12, 2019, 02:22:40 PM ---Ah, great mix! Tons of attitude without sacrificing details. I'd would prefer the vox a little more upfront but other than that mix sounds great!
And that bass is a bad mother , nothing drives a song like a distorted bass guitar.
Great chorus and solid verse, pedal to the metal and taking no prisoners, me like!
That synth is a really nice touch. Actually the whole thing is bloody fantastic, makes me want to to back to my rock period.
5 Jambrains out of 5  ;D

--- End quote ---
Thanks man. admittedly it was a while since I recorded the instruments on this track but I don't think there is any synth on this. I "think" the whole thing is done on bass including all the wee lead bits and guitar sounds :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version