konalavadome

All Across America...dead dead dead

• 18 Replies

Jamie

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2020, 04:09:17 PM »
@Binladeda

Hi, Bin, how can anyone take this tw*t seriously >:( ? This week he's boasting about opening a new 200 mile section of 'the wall'. I checked, in December 2019 the commissioner for the US Border admin said that 93 miles of 'the wall' had been completed in the Trump administration reign and that 90 miles of it was replacement for old sections! It costs 30million dollars a mile to construct and already mexican smugglers have breached the new section.The Mexican border is nearly 2000 miles long and 650 miles are currently in place. Anyway, rant over.....very nice piece of current social commentary. Enjoyed it.

Cheers

Jamie

moraamarolaloba

• Stadium Tour
    • Mora Amaro La Loba
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2020, 12:56:53 PM »
I love this funky rock rap fusion and you ... The instrumentation and production are great, a very good mix, in terms of the lyrics I have not been able to understand everything, my understanding of your spoken language is very limited but I liked it the force with which you say your words @Binladeda
I did not know that to live we had to die so many times
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2020, 02:55:46 PM »
@moraamarolaloba - Yeah Bin sounds a lot like Mr Trump doesn't he, one thing is for sure @Binladeda is one hell of a better guitarist, and although I've never been privy to Bin's haircut, I can say categorically that it's better than Trumps.

digger72

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2020, 05:03:56 PM »
Hi Bin,

Hope you're good.

What a great job. Some serious groove beneath the vocal.
Got to admit I think Trump is a great comedian. Why are you all dissing him?
Oh, you mean we're supposed to take him seriously? ;D

Fine work.

Digger