konalavadome

Introducing the next big thing!!!! Lol jk ...

• 2 Replies

Funkimunki78

• Busker
« on: February 18, 2013, 02:21:02 AM »
Hi all ,

My name is funkimunki78 , as stated ....

I've been writing lyrics for years often terrible often shear works of genius , lol ... ( my only critic is my wife and is she bias ......?? I hope for the reader to decide . I don't know ,like any creative I'm subconscious and self deficating ..

My dream is to Do this thing for a living my only problem is when I write it's an organic flow not with any music or genre in mind ... I don't play and although learning not quite grasped music theory .. Although I own 2 guitars and a keyboard and digital music writing software ... iPad garage band (awesome ) and mix craft. So imgonna post in reviews so I would welcome any comments from anybody all feed back is good feed back. Thanks fm

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 09:45:43 AM »
Hey funkimunki

Welcome aboard :) Sounds like you're pulling together all the skills you need to be a great songwriter. I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Funkimunki78

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 06:04:14 PM »
Thanks tone much appreciated ... Hope this is gonna be a forum to bounce ideas off share some things maybe get some help moving forward ... Maybe do some co writing I've got some germs of ideas that got a line or two but not complete.