Songwriter Forum > The Writing Process

Creating basic backing tracks

<< < (2/2)

massa:

--- Quote from: hofnerite on March 23, 2011, 03:39:49 PM ---Do you have a smartphone? (Android) If so, get ChordBot. It's bloody amazing. Check out just some of its features here -->

--- End quote ---

Is that "Rou-ma-hometown" - that looks an amazing bit of software I'd love it!!! I have a BB though, not an android! Wonder if there's something similar on their app store!

hofnerite:

--- Quote from: massa on March 23, 2011, 10:35:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: hofnerite on March 23, 2011, 03:39:49 PM ---Do you have a smartphone? (Android) If so, get ChordBot. It's bloody amazing. Check out just some of its features here -->

--- End quote ---

Is that "Rou-ma-hometown" - that looks an amazing bit of software I'd love it!!! I have a BB though, not an android! Wonder if there's something similar on their app store!

--- End quote ---

I am sure there is similar for the BB. I know there's definitely similar for the iPhone. It's great for writing songs anytime, anywhere and I also connect it to an amp and play along on guitar to get a feel of what a song sounds like with more instruments.

Ramshackles:
Well, everyone above has gonna the digital route of creating tracks with as little input as possible, so Im gonna suggest you try the traditional route. either:

1) Find someone who plays an instrument to play with
2) Learn an instrument! A guitar can be picked up for as little as £30. A little time and effort is all it takes :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version